Route 66 Beverages Inc. (“Route 66”) owns and operates the website located at www.route66beer.com (the “site”).
1. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU, ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS AND USE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATES WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE UPON YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. YOU HEREBY AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OLD OR OLDER.
3. THIS SITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. ROUTE 66 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED OR OFFERED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
5. All content available on the site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, trademarks, service marks, audio clips, software, and the compilation, combination, look and feel, or other works, concepts, inventions or protectable aspects of the site, (collectively, “Content”) is the property of Route 66, its licensors and partners, as applicable. You shall not use the Content in any manner, or for any purpose, without the owner’s express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purposes violates Route 66’s and/or its licensors’ legal rights. Any unauthorized use of the Content may subject you to penalties or damages, including, but not limited to, those related to violation of copyrights, trademarks, privacy, and publicity rights.
6. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND NONE OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THIS SITE, INCLUDING ROUTE 66, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, PARTNERS, ADVERTISERS OR SUPPLIERS, IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, EXPERT FEES, OR OTHER DISBURSEMENTS) WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, WHICH MAY ARISE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THROUGH THE ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING OF THIS SITE OR THROUGH YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY HARM CAUSED BY ANY VIRUSES, BUGS, HUMAN ACTION OR INACTION OR ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, PHONE LINE, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR PROGRAM MALFUNCTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS, FAILURES OR DELAYS IN COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS OR NETWORK CONNECTIONS. IF, FOR ANY REASON, ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS HELD UNENFORCEABLE, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ROUTE 66, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, PARTNERS, ADVERTISERS OR SUPPLIERS, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED TWENTY US DOLLARS ($20.00). YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, ROUTE 66 WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE SITE TO YOU.
7. ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ROUTE 66 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY FUNCTION OR ASPECT THEREOF WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT, IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
8. You shall not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Route 66, its licensors, affiliates and appointees or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, Route 66 , its licensors, affiliates and appointees and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
9. Any communication or material you transmit to this site or Route 66, its licensors, affiliates and appointees, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Route 66 , its licensors, affiliates and appointees may be used anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
10. Although this site may be linked to other sites, Route 66 is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Route 66 has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Route 66 does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability or responsibility for third party content or materials of any kind.
11. This site is designed to provide commercial business information and services for adults. This site is not designed to attract minors, in particular children under the age of 13. Route 66 does not market to or knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13.
12. If necessary, and in accordance with applicable law, Route 66 will cooperate with local, state, federal, international and/or worldwide government authorities to protect the site, visitors, customers, Route 66, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective members, directors, officers, employees, stockholders and agents and operational providers, from the unauthorized use of the site.
13 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Route 66, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective members, directors, officers, employees, stockholders and agents and its licensors, partners, advertisers and suppliers and its and their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, actions, suits, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) asserted against, or suffered or incurred by, any of them arising out of or in connection with, or resulting from, your use of the site or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Route 66 reserves the right, at its own expense, but without the obligation to do so, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Route 66’s defense of such claim.
14. Route 66 reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. You acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any revised Terms and Conditions. Route 66 agrees to post all amended forms of these Terms and Conditions on the site, and such amended forms shall be effective immediately upon posting. You agree that this procedure for giving notice of amendments to the Terms and Conditions is reasonable. It is at all times your responsibility to periodically visit this page of the site to read the most current form of the Terms and Conditions to ensure that you agree to any amendments.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York excluding its conflict of law provisions. Any action, claim or proceeding arising out of or relating to the site or these Terms and Conditions must be brought in the state or federal courts of York. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such action, claim or proceeding and submit yourself to such jurisdiction.
16 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
18 Any failure to enforce any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of that or any other breach of that or any other term or provision of these Terms and Conditions. In addition, any failure to enforce any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of a future breach of that or any other term or provision of these Terms and Conditions.
19. Route 66 may deliver notice to you under these Terms and Conditions by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the site, or by written communication delivered by first class postage prepaid mail to your address or contact information on record in Route 66’s account information, if applicable. You may give notice to Route 66 at any time via electronic mail to info@Route66beer.com.
20. If you object to any material found on the site or believe that any content on the site infringes any copyright, please bring your concerns to the attention of info@Route66beer.com.
Terms and Conditions Effective Date: April 4, 2012
Copyright © 2016 Route 66 Beverages Inc. All rights reserved.